Saturday, June 17, 2006

Ottawa: Non-'Puppet' Harper

Prime Minister Harper is certainly good at one thing bringing up odd comments or issues at random times. The latest was him on Radio-Canada that he exclaimed "I'm nobody's puppet." He also said that, "I see from time to time that the Liberals and members of the Bloc say that I am George Bush's puppet and other things like that."

Unlike the comedic image beside, no Prime Minister Harper I don't think your George Bush's puppet either. I simply think that you have very similar political beliefs as Bush, and are influenced by big business. I may not like you, but it is obvious that you have your own ways. I mean the surprise few day visit to Afghanistan was I admit classy. Bush recently visited Iraq for the first time, but only for six hours. However, throwing temper tantrums at the national media, about the Liberals and the Bloc calling you names and, bringing up topics that should be closed like Same-sex marriage are not going to get you votes or confidence. Instead more people may believe that you are a puppet.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger billie said...

either that or he is a clone. if he doesn't want to be compared to bush- perhaps he shouldn't do the same things. i am disgusted at the right and the left right now- both for their handling of important issues. the right for continuing to attack innocents- and the left for biting on issues of lesser importance.

7:28 p.m.  
Blogger Jade said...

I think the whole idea of the left and right dicotomy is so false. If anything it simply continues to a dumbed down population. I'm in favour of abolishing the right-left dicotomy.

8:22 p.m.  
Blogger billie said...

i am with you on that one.

10:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home